All orders are dispatched within 1- 2 working days of receipt. However during busy periods dispatch times may be longer. If you require your order in a hurry please call to find out current dispatch times. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days and an email will be sent to you to confirm dispatch. However your parcel will be delivered by the Royal Mail and the timing of delivery is not in our control. The Post Office aims to deliver first class mail within 1-2 working days of dispatch and the vast majority are delivered within this time frame. But delays do happen, so it is always advisable to order in good time if your order is for a special occasion. If this is not possible and you are worried about your order arriving in time we suggest you choose the Royal Mail Special Delivery option at checkout. Special Delivery parcels are guaranteed to be delivered next day and will go to the front of our orders.The Royal Mail Special Delivery option guarantees next working day delivery. Most UK orders, except small, inexpensive parcels, will be sent Royal Mail First Class delivery and may need to be signed for. If you are not in then a card will be left and the parcel can be collected from your Post Office or call the number on www.royalmail.com to arrange for your parcel to be redelivered.
If your parcel is not collected the Royal Mail will return it to us. It can be redelivered but you will be charged for the cost of re-posting. If any ordered items are temporarily out of stock and on order and a delay is expected you will be advised and offered the alternative of a refund if you would prefer not to wait. International buyers can expect extended delivery times subject to location and postal service selected.
Understanding our postal charges
UK Customers enjoy FREE 1st Class post on all orders. All international orders are charged a flat rate of £2.85 P+P. Royal Mail Special Delivery is available for an additional £6.20. Please note that Special Delivery offers a tracked and insured postal service delivered in 1 working day of dispatch. For European and other International sales we send all items weighing up to 2kg via Royal Mail Signed International. This is a fast, secure, tracked service that gets priority handling and registered delivery, with compensation up to £500.00.
Heavier items weighing 2kg – 20kg may be split into 2 packages or sent via Royal Mail Standard Parcels in the UK with additional compensation of £500.00.
If you are considering placing a large order, please contact us to discuss your requirements and we will calculate a reasonable amount of postage + packing to be added to your order. Call our customer services on +44 (0) 2476 850255.
The website, by default, is set to charge the postal charges listed above. We reserve the right to make reasonable charges for postage and packing of large, heavy, bulk order consignments.
International customers should consider the following:
- International Shipping is £2.85 per order up to.
- If you order is above 2 kg it will be sent at cost and we may contact you to let you know the cost.
- Ensure your address and postal/zip code are correct.
- Expect your item! We will notify you via e-mail once your item is dispatched. Someone will need to sign for the parcel. If no one is in to sign for the parcel it will be returned to your Post Office, a card may be left if that is the procedure in your country. In this instance it is the customer’s responsibility to collect from the Post office or arrange redelivery. If you do not do this the parcel will be returned to us and you will have to pay the postage cost again for it to be redelivered.
- If your item doesn't arrive check with your delivery office.
- Has your postman tried to deliver? Items returned marked ‘uncollected' will incur additional postal charges. You will have to pay for the item to be sent again! All shortages or errors must be reported to us within 7 days of delivery
Points for all customers to consider
- Priority or next day service is expensive
- Standard First Class post only provides compensation up to £32.00.
- First Class Recorded Delivery only provides compensation up to £32.00.
- First Class Recorded Delivery is not a tracked method of postage, its only proof of delivery.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery is tracked and items can be insured up to £2,500.00.
Visit www.royalmail.com to Track & Trace your parcel or find additional information about Royal Mail services.